Join Oklahoma Contemporary for FutureFashion, a show inspired by ways fashion might evolve as the future does. It features original pieces designed and created in collaboration with fashion designer Lori Bacigalupi (Kiss of the Wolf), whose work has been featured in the Smithsonian and New York Fashion Week. Additional visionaries include tailors and seamstress Yan Lan and Ring Jiao Wang (Kiss of the Wolf), origami-ists and tech experts Erin Carter and Peter Froslie (assistant professor of art and technology, University of Oklahoma), production designer and producer Rose Swift Baez (MFMediums) and producer Dylan Mackey (MFMediums).
The show features a full theatrical production, incorporating original set pieces and projection mapping designed by Baez and Mackey as well as original choreography by internationally recognized choreographer and dancer Rachel Hendricks.
Oklahoma Contemporary’s Circle Gallery will be transformed into a Futuristic Lounge for a pre-show cocktail reception.
* Early Admission and Futuristic Lounge access at 6:30pm
* Ten (10) complimentary VIP front row tickets
* Recognition in print
* Recognition online
* VIP early admission and Futuristic Lounge access at 6:30pm
* Eight (8) complimentary VIP front row tickets
* Six (6) complimentary VIP front row tickets
* Four (4) complimentary VIP front row tickets
* Two (2) complimentary VIP front row tickets
Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center
3000 General Pershing Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: 405.951.0000 Fax: 405.951.0003